♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Friday, December 4, 2009

DNT

Diu Nancy's Tiger !

Okay, I'm just kidding. Totally made that up.
I was surfing around the net to get my daily dose of Kpop.

Sammy's hottest haunts is AllKpop and Youtube.

Anyway, DNT is this group I found on kpopsubs, a Youtube channel,
WHICH, by the way, I've already subsrcibed..

and so should YOU ! if you're a Kpop fanatic because...

All the music videos uploaded comes with Hangul, Roamnization and English translations !
Easier for die-hard fans to sing-a-long to their favourite tune, and learn Korean language at the same time!

Alright, enough about Youtube and lets get back to umm..DNT.
DNT is an acronym that stands for Dragon N Tiger.
Touching the topic of Kpop you can already guess that DNT is a Kpop group.



DNT is made up of 4 young lads.
Namely, Moon Joon Yong, Kwon Tae Ku, Jung Chi Ho, and Park Byung Kyu.

I just have to point out that my favourite one is Kwon Tae Ku.
His sexy husky voice really draws me in ! *dreamy sigh*

check out the video that sucked me into these crazy fanatism over them!



forward to 1:22 marker. That's Tae Ku oppa


19 days to go :]


samantha

0 twinkling stars:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr