♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

!@#$%^&*

I just figured that I despise going for IOM tutorial class because
the room is always freezing cold !

I was checking my schedule and realise something today.
My Singapore trip clash with my IOM presentation day !
Like, its on the day which I am due to leave for Singapore.
Hope my lecturer will allow me to set back the date.

Or perhaps taking the 12p.m. bus doesn't sound all that bad right, guys?

Hope we don't have to pick the latter >"<

Today was a good day. I laughed until my mouth and tummy got sore -_-
Thanks to Jun Hui and his profanity diarrhea.

Lei hou L.C.9.S.H *try figuring out these acronyms*

Spoken in cantonese..it is pretty nasty...

On a different note, I am done with my physical test.
Required to take one as part of the gym activity I signed up for in college.
I have accounts test tomorrow. So, wish me luck for that.

Just a short update. Will upload pictures from Kuala Gandah in my next post hopefully.

21 days to go =)


samantha

1 twinkling stars:

Li-Anne said...

OMG! Sammieeeeeeeee!

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr