♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shut Up Woman Get On My Horse

The title says it all, really.



Look at my horse,
My horse is amazing
Give it a lick
Hmm, It tastes just like raisins
Have a stroke of it's mane
It turnes into a plane
And then it turns back again
When you tug on it's winky
Ohh that's dirty
Do you think think so?
Well I'd better not show you where the lemonade is made
Sweet lemonade
Mmm sweet lemonade
Sweet lemonade
Yeah sweet lemonade
Get on my horse
I'll take you round the universe
And all the other places too
I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything
Shut up woman get on my horse

This song is really ADDICTIVE !
Sure it sounded ridiculous. I mean, look at THE TITLE!
Initially I thought it was gonna be some cute folk song.
Think...The Sound Of Music.
Then out comes some techno tune when it start playing.

OWNED !

And winky, which I swear I didn't know the meaning then, means penis.
Thanks to Davey for the translation.

Thought it might be funny if I posted the convo up.
Not to pin point my stupidity. pffft..
But it is just plain hilarious.

s a m a n t h a i heart you says (2:05 PM):
Have a stroke of it's mane, it turns into a plane
Then it turns like a game and you tug on it's winkie
winkie! i like that word!
lols

Like your Mama Say, Move Move! Shake Shake! now Drop! says (2:06 PM):
hahahahahahaha
you like winkies?
or is it just reminiscent of disney and other childhood memories?

s a m a n t h a i heart you says (2:08 PM):
umm no
but it sounds cute?
lol

Like your Mama Say, Move Move! Shake Shake! now Drop! says (2:08 PM):
uh
haha
okok
= =

s a m a n t h a i heart you says (2:08 PM):
does winkies mean something?
o.o

Like your Mama Say, Move Move! Shake Shake! now Drop! says (2:08 PM):
penis

s a m a n t h a i heart you says (2:08 PM):
oh shit..
i just said i like penis and i think e penis is cute
OH MY GAAAAWD !!!!

Like your Mama Say, Move Move! Shake Shake! now Drop! says (2:09 PM):
yea
i think its funny
hahaha

s a m a n t h a i heart you says (2:09 PM):
but i thought winkies mean something else in general
but of course in the song it meant..dicky..but umm....
nevermind
forget that i ever said anything about winkies..
=X


*smacks own forehead*


samantha

1 twinkling stars:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author dramaticdaydreamer.blogspot.com !
Earlier I thought differently, thanks for an explanation.

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr