♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Thursday, November 19, 2009

*ting!*

I left my house keys at home today.
Clumsy me.
Bad luck striked when I called my brother and..

He's not at hooome! O.O

Totally forgot that he was working in Kumon.

So......
I had to go all the way to his workplace to get his set of house keys.

I ran up flights and flights of staircase.
I thought Kumon was on the 1st floor.
But I was wrong. It was on the 4th floor !

Fine. I got to him...and he handed me his car keys apologetically.
I can interpreted his actions pretty quickly.
Anyway, I was kinda tired then.
Thought of using the lift instead of taking down the stairs.

So I pressed the "down" button and waited.
It came. The lift door popped open.
Exposing an empty lift.
I took one look at it and took the stairs instead.


Atleast this one looks better.

BUT the other ONE......*shudders*

The floor was covered with thin wood.
The light wasn't inviting.
Its like a dying light bulb.
Bright but not too bright. Dark but not too dark either.
You get my drift.
And it was kinda small
I'm a little claustrophobic..
and to make matters worse.

My cousin Joey was telling me something about ghosts
and lift hauntings the night before.

VERY MIND FUCKING !

Back to the story....I didn't take the lift at all.
But on the bright side, I think I shed a few stones
from climbing up and down the stairs
TWICE !

:D

p.s : thanks ,to Kah Wai for fetching me. Sorry for the trouble though >"<


samantha

0 twinkling stars:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr