♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ding Dong

After much consideration, I will be resuming my piano classes
from January onwards...
Not really looking forward to it as I deem it as something...kinda boring.
I remember when I was a kid, up until my early teenage years,
I would try to come up with whatever excuses to skip class.
Stomachache, not feeling well, got ulcer, damn tired, and etc.

But of course as a child I am not so dumb as to give excuse like 2 weeks in a row la.
I do plan my timing. Perhaps once a month?

If mom reads this she is soooo gonna screw me! >"<

Okay, maybe taking piano classes is not as bad as how I make it sound like.
It has its fun times. Though very seldom. VERY.

At the moment, I am trying to think of one good thing to make it sound like fun
but there's nothing much really.
Except the fact that I can read notes and slowly teach myself a new song to play.
Besides that I love the goodies that I get from my music teacher.
Sweets and jellies and stuff.

Come on, don't judge me. I WAS a kid.

And like every other kids, I happen to fucking love sweet things.
I can even get bribe with stickers!
They are sparkly shiny stickers, mind you.

Enough about piano. A little update about my social life.
Or atleast, I would love to think that I have one.

Went out on Friday to catch 2012 with the classmates.
It was a mini celebration for Danny too.

Happy 18th Birthday chicken legs !

I call him that because he can fucking run okay! He's a marathon runner.

Anyway, the movie was great.
A little mind fucking but great!
It sorta made me come to terms with the fact that I MIGHT (or not) die in 2012.
But the thing is, I don't wanna drown to death, it's like minutes of suffocation,
nor would I wanna get squished to death by concrete.
I don't wanna fall through cracks and free-fall all the way to the earth's core!
I wanna die beautifully, can?! with my body parts still attached.

Here is another round of

Ashleigh Says The Darnest Things :

"kuai dian, kuai dian, wo yao qu kan wo zhe me yang si" it is mandarin and it translates into "faster, faster, I want to see how I am going to die".

hahahahahahahahaha!

He said that before the movie started, at McDonalds.
I was having lunch there with Xin Yee, Tsu Ming and Danny.
thank god I finished eating. Otherwise I would have choked on the spot from laughing.

Moving on to Saturday, which was yesterday,
I went karaoke with Sook Teng (mama hanz), Li-Anne and Heng Yip (bobo) at Neway in Subang Jaya.
Went to Sunway Pyramid just for arcade-ing.
But I had fun screaming my lungs out.
Especially when we sang "The Earth Song" by Michael Jackson.

Uuuuuuuuuuh Uuuuuuuuuuh Oooooooooooh~!


samantha

0 twinkling stars:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr