♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whisper Softly To Me



I am feeling really really tired..

Feeling kinda low too actually.

Having one of those moments where
all the memories and thoughts that I've tried to suppress,
took a crazy U-turn and hit me at the back of my head.

Funny.

I remember Emily talking about how everyone has a way
of dealing with their emo-ness the other day we were at the
night market.
If I am not mistaken, I think I said that I don't have one
and I will just get over it somehow.

But I think I have one now :)
Actually..more than one...

In my mind, I'm thinking...

I want a hug real badly.
Hugs are really comforting. Really.

A shoulder to lean on would be nice too.

Hmm...

A lame conversation perhaps. Like, you know it is lame
but it makes you laugh a little anyway.

A tub of ice cream with a Hello Kitty silver spoon.
Digging into my favourite ice-cream flavour. Cookies 'n Creme.
Garnished with little flower shaped marshmallows.

I wanna lay in an open field.
Look up at the blue clouds.
Point out a funny shaped cloud or two.
With the sun rays cascading down onto my skin.

But for now...I will just curl up in bed and hug my bolster.

Hope I will feel better after I wake up.


10 days to go :]


samantha

0 twinkling stars:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr