♥ Dreamer says...

" The key to beauty is always to be looking at someone who loves you, really. "

Monday, November 30, 2009

Uno, Dos, Tres..

Quattro !



My first trip to a club !

Attended Quattro's 1st Anniversary as mentioned in my previous post.
Sorry about the late update. Anyway,
I didn't take much pictures that night. I was busy trying to soak in the clubbing scene.
Almost failed...but I got revived by alcohol *wink*


My grinding sifu.

I admit, I grind like a robot. Thank god no pictures :p






My babysitter for the night. My bro. lol

He kept posting math questions because he was scared that I was REALLY wasted.

say..what is 2 multiply by 2?

He asked that -_-


Kok Fei, Chin Hong, and whatshisname. sorry, didn't catch it.


Some girl syok sendiri climb up the stage and started dirty dancing.
But she got shooed by the DJ..daaaaamn...

Waited till 11 something and finally! the FIRST act came on stage -_-


The Katsuyaku Girls~!!!




DJ podium.


sipping on Barli Vodka.
Had a few glasses of those that night because it was just...

SUPER YUMMY!










it says :
Please be informed that the snow in the"Winter Garden" is chemically produced, so please DO NOT consume the snow !

lols

The "Winter Garden" is so coool! Literally.
Everything is iced.
Okay la. I'm a bit ulu. I never been in there so to me everything was just..
NICE!

Had fun dancing the night away.
Minus the nasty hangover the next day. ughh...


samantha

0 twinkling stars:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr